Thursday, July 21, 2011

Red


These are my first images. I just got PHOTOSHOP! So I am still figuring out how to use it. The top image is not altered. The bottom image is my first experiment with photoshop. The young woman pictured here was sketching outside the Vatican. Even though she is younger, I had to get a picture of her hair.






 


The same goes here. The top is not altered, and the bottom, well, I played around with creating clouds. I thought it was neat, but it was not the exact effect I was looking for. Pictured above, I noticed this woman walking down the street as I was waiting outside the post office. It was hard for me to get a great detail picture, she knew I was trying to snap her photo! I remember when she walked by, she stopped at a flower stand. She leaned over to smell all the flowers. She stayed there quite a while, and the whole time she kept gazing back at me. In my eyes, this woman was the epitome of what I was trying to capture, unfortunately my lack of speaking Italian, and my lack of stealth left me with this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment